Friday, April 2, 2010

New Collage site

Now over the last couple of months I have become addicted to collage challenge sites. I've been submitting to Mind Wide Open once a month, Just started taking on the challenges at Collage Obsession and have found another one Wooooohooooey!

Theme Thursday seems to be mostly for paper artists, but they welcome digital submissions - I do paper stuff too but lately have just been pre-occupied with digital collages. Below is my submission for this week, the theme being "favourite letter"!

Check out Theme Thursday here.

8 comments:

  1. It looks fabolous!
    Love the sea blue, and all the different pictures you mixed together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah in my favorite color.
    This is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is yummy, Kate. Aqua is one of my favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Great idea to include Easter card with beautiful aqua eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous 4 x 4! thanks for playing in Theme Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favorite colors and a gorgeous collage!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ADORE aqua! thanks for the love people!

    ReplyDelete