Wednesday, April 7, 2010

FREE Arches Templates

Now for any of my fellow digi-collagers or digital scrapbook enthusiasts who may be insterested in a sublime site for collage challenges - I recently visited Gothic Arches - great challenge site and seems to be quite popular with the digi-addicted among us.

I am going to undertake one of the recent challenges, but as I was thinking about it I started to wonder about creating the actual arch. (The idea seems to be that within each challenge you utilise a gothic shaped arch in your collage) So I made some arches.

And awesome for you lot because i am giving the templates away as a FREEBIE!!! They are in jpeg format and you can resize to suit your needs.

Simply left click on the image to open in its own window, right click and "save as" directly to your computer.



My freebie images are for personal use only, you may use them in your art, collage, card making, jewellery making - you may not sell them or add them to any collage sheets for sale.
If you do click I would love a link to your work or blog!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your Gothic arch templates. Super.
    Hugs
    Junexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate, I stopped by your blog to congratulate you being a runner up (along with me) in the Mind Wide Open April challenge. While visiting I found your generous offer to play with the arches you created. I've downloaded and saved the arches and hope to use them someday soon. I'm just getting started with digital art, challenges, and blogging too for that matter. This was the first challenge I've ever entered. I see you enter quite a few. I'm finding this to be a lot of fun. Great blog, beautiful art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity in your post is simply great, and I could assume you are an expert on this subject. Same as your blog i found another one Sohman Epoxy .Actually I was looking for the same information on internet for
    Flooring
    and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work.

    ReplyDelete