Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Challenge for Something Completely Different

I'm really into these challenges, and the ones that are currently running with "Something Completely Different" using different letters of the alphabet each week are really enjoyable.

The letter this week is B and my entry is below. I was very happy with the outcome of using my fave turquiose colourings and that stark yellow strip. Definately will be printing this one out and framing I think!

The beautiful bicycle image is from Graphics Fairy's blog here

6 comments:

  1. This is fabulous!! Such gorgeous colors! I love all the different elements you used, I see something different each time I look at it. Thanks so much for linking this one up to "Brag Monday".

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are great--as is the image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything at Graphics Fairy is FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! I love the colors and the space element you left room for in the design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity in your post is simply great, and I could assume you are an expert on this subject. Same as your blog i found another one Sohman Epoxy .Actually I was looking for the same information on internet for
    TH7301
    and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel really happy to see your webpage here and i spend a lot of time reading here.Same as your blog i found another one Sohman Epoxy.Actually I was looking for the same information on internet for LY 556 and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. Thanks once more for your creative ideas.

    ReplyDelete