Monday, August 16, 2010

ergh!

I'm  here to apologise again LOL - I've been completely sick irritable and listless for weeks and not even remotely in the mood for creative pursuits. Utterly neglected my blog, my art and my followers - hopefully that will all change soon as I am  off next week to hospital to have my gall bladder removed.

I shouldn't com,plain too much, it first started giving me grief in about 1995 so I've managed to prolong the inevitable for 15 years! So all going well, a few days of  rest and recuperation and then back into some creativeness. Thanks for following and be back to my best soon, promise! xo

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear you've been unwell, sending love and healing thoughts :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shew sorry to hear that you have been so ill. I know how you must be feeling my mother had the same operation! But she was great after it was all over. get well soon.

    ReplyDelete